4 Week In-class TESOL/TEFL Training Course In Thailand
If you want to travel the world, develop valuable skills, and build your CV, we can help you make it happen.
The TESOL TEFL course at the Parada Foundations offers a hands-on, practical approach to learning and teaching. Working in small groups you will receive personalized trainer support and attention as you develop and reflect on your teaching skills. Successfully completing the course results in a teaching certificate that enables you to teach at language schools around the world.
The Parada TESOL course is designed for native and non-native English speakers.
A one month full fledged intensive course
- 120 hours of face-to-face workshop sessions.
- Practice teaching with real language learners (kindergarten, Primary and Secondary)
- Practice teaching is interwoven with workshop sessions, so participants go through a cycle of learning concepts and techniques, practical hand on training and feedback.
- All trainers have a minimum of five years of teaching experience.
- Small group as we only accept 10 participants
What do you get?
More than teaching
You won't forget your loving
students, exotic Thailand, and
your supportive friends at
You will be ready to lead any
classroom or boardroom in the
world, after four weeks of intensive training led by expert teachers.
You will leave knowing
that you can work and live
anywhere in the world.
- 4 week in class training and practical teaching lessons
- Study material
- TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Completion letter
- Lunch (Mo – Fri)
- Tours to the waterfall, Sirikit Dam lake, Cave exploring, Jungle Trip, Temple
- Welcome present
- Pick up from the Uttaradit train station
- Drinking water, coffee and tea at the school
- Thai culture course and introduction to the Thai Education system (Officer of the Ministry of Education will do this)
- Assistance in finding a job in Thailand or other countries
Maximum quality at an affordable fee
Experience the best qualitative and quantitative training at a normal value.
1st Batch: 4 May 2020
2nd Batch: 1 June 2020
3rd Batch: 1 July 2020
NOTE: Seats are limited to 10 students per batch, based on first come-first serve.